3869 Saltspring dr. #2

Stunning views of the bay, canal and Mt. Baker from this gorgeous Hale Kai condo. Literally a couple of steps to the pool and beach. This unit is the only unit with a 3/4 bath downstairs and wood burning fireplace. This unit is being sold in turn-key condition: some furniture, linens etc. Peaceful setting where you can lie in bed and watch the boat traffic with the San Juan islands as your background. Enjoy the amenities which include a pool, golf course, clubhouse and marina.

Click here for more information



Comments

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts